At Great Northern, Door Replacement is Our Specialty
Whether you’re looking to:
- Enhance your home’s architectural style.
- Increase the curb value.
- Ensure the Safety of your home.
- Increase energy efficiency
We’re here to help.
We offer complete line of exterior doors, millworks and hardware. Most of our doors have a lifetime warranty. Feel free to browse our dealers products, or let us help find the door that is right for your home. Our experienced Trusted Advisors can help you choose a product that is right for you. Problem solved.
Contact a Great Northern Window and Door Trusted Advisor to get started.
Here are some common Q’s people ask us about:
Are There Common Door Sizes?
- Not really. Each door is unique, and with us, all doors are made to order. There are no additional custom production charges on the doors we install.
How hard is the door replacement process?
- Not hard at all! We start with an in-home consultation, we do the measuring and you choose your product. Once the order is placed, the production of your order takes approximately 2 weeks (sometimes sooner). Then we send out our professional installers to get the job done.
Can We Get A Product Made in America?
- All of Milgard’s products are made in the Northwest for the Northwest. Most of our other suppliers are based right here in Oregon. So yes.
Do You Have Financing Available?
- Yes. Qualified buyers are offered a 12-month same as cash, or a 5 year low-interest loan. Speak to your Great Northern Trusted Advisor for more information.
We want you as the homeowner to be involved with your door project. As we, the owners of Great Northern Window and Door, are on most jobs and available anytime to answer questions or address concerns.